Yellow Polka Dot Bikini Friendly Salsa Dip


Yellow Polka Dot Bikini Friendly Salsa



I am always on the search for healthy yummy recipes that will keep me feeling great and keep us all in shape!  Those of you who know me well know without a doubt when it comes to cooking  I am no Martha Stewart.  Cooking totally does not come natural to me by any stretch. However this is a 100% dummy proof recipe and takes less than 10 minutes to make. My kind of cooking!  But the best part of it is you can still wear your favorite yellow polka dot bikini and not feel guilty eating something that taste so yummy. 

Black Bean & Corn Salsa 
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 can corn, rinsed
3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
4 green onions, chopped
2 avocados, chopped
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
1/4-1/2 fat free Italian dressing
Jalapeno, chopped (opt)
Cilantro, chopped




Combine all chopped ingredients and mix together in a bowl, add Italian dressing.  Serve with chips totally optional  It is also great alone! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment