Ready or Not Here "IT" Comes!!

To All My Fellow Chicks,

I am so excited to share with you girls that I am embarking on a new journey. For those of you who have spent any time with me.  You are well aware if I have an idea, I  dive in head first and go for it, and I normally figure any bumps I hit along the way will work themselves out.

I have a confession that we must keep between us chicks.  I have no doubt if I was a celebrity the front page of the  National Enquirer's Headline would read… A Miracle has occurred! Tiffany Bethmann “STOPPED and THOUGHT” read more on page 12.

NO really! I took my husbands advice that he has been preaching to me since I have known him.  I actually did it I stopped, thought, and prayed about starting a blog and what my two cents would be worth. I am normally not shy to give my two cent’s on anything I feel passion about. I have never struggled with being transparent, and asking God to use whatever I am going through to reach others.

So that is what this chick is going to do.  I have asked God to help me to share my two cents worth. I will talk about my experiences from being a working Momma trying to balance a family and a career. My Accomplishments and Failures of raising my  three little chick, and trying to be a wife that can bring her husband joy not pain. But most importantly, I want to share how I am being blessed and molded into being a Proverbs 31 Chick who is being blessed more than I deserve, and how in every phase of our crazy almost comical lives God is apart and wants us to enjoy the journey.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment